Thursday, November 19, 2009

So then there was Halloween!! Kairi is a fairy princess ballarina girl. I made the tutu and the wings were from the dollar store. Got to love cheap costumes! Theron's costume was Mikes old costume that Bettye made for him. We made Theron wear as a surprise to Grandma Hull since she was in town visiting. McKenna wanted to be a bubble bath. So she is the cutest bubble bath we have ever seen. I went as a mummy. Once a mummy always a mummy. Mike went as a High School Counselor. (HeHeHeHe) He was walking around helping the kids.





3 comments:

gojensens said...

I found your blog from Kim P. blog.
I thought Mckenna's costume was so creative and cute of course!
Glad you guys were able to come last night, we had a great time! I checked out movie times and it's playing every 30 mins. starting from 5:30. So let me know what time you want to leave. If everyone can meet at 4:30 that would work great for me, just let me know.

Kristi said...

What cute and creative costumes. I can't believe how big Kairi (sp.?) is getting. So adorable.

Laura said...

LOVE the bubble bath! That is my next costume!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! What adorable kiddos girl!