Friday, February 5, 2010

So i got this really cool book from my mom for an early birthday present and it is called Hello, Cupcake! It is sooooo awesome. This cupcake idea was in the book. I only used a ziploc bag for the decorating!! Pretty cool I think!! Thanks mom. Speaking of my mom, I surprised my parents by flying up to Washington with Kairi for their 30th wedding anniversary. Then to surprise them some more I had already put together a suprise open house for them. So I took them to that. I had made a cake and it was fun. I had lots of people help me by geting things done in washington while I was still here. Thanks to all!! My parents had fun and it was wonderful to do that for my parents.









This was their 30th anniversary cake. This is what i was planing for them and my mom requested this from my Aunt to make this. Needless to say they were happy with the cake. And there was a good turn out as well.

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is so awesome of you! I am glad it turned out so well and it sounds like it was a blast! LOVE the flower cakes and that wedding cake at the part is just beautiful! You go girl!

gojensens said...

You are so creative! I hope you took pictures of your cupcakes you made yesturday, (the "meatball" ones). So neat, thanks for sharring!