Friday, November 13, 2009



Don't we all just love Fall. I always Fall for my kids. I love the smell of the leaves changing colors and the crispness in the air. Of course mike calls it dead rotting leaves. Either way I love it! The weather is perfect and i get to make PIES and pumpkin cookies!! I love it. Man I could list so much more. I love thanksgiving, school starting, birthdays seem to be plenty this time of year for my original family. I just really enjoy when there is change of seasons in the air!

3 comments:

PeavoyMom said...

CAMBRIA!!!! I have news for you... you live in P-town... there is no seasons!!! No change, no pretty colors... just lots and lots of poof dirt. But your door is cute and so are your kids!
P.S. I posted pics of the pumpkins you gave us the maps for.

Kristi said...

I love fall too. It is my favorite season. Although, I enjoy the start of every season. It's nice to get a change 4 times a year. :)

Chris said...

So I get the since you like fall, am I right?