Yessssss! We did it! We finally have bought our first house. Of course we got an AMAZING deal and most inportantly we felt that it was right. It is brand new never been lived in and was built in 2007. It has 2028 square feet with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms. It is a huge upgrade from living in apartments that were averge 900 square feet our entire marriage. I love my new home!! And as you can see the kids are really happy that they have lots of space to run around.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nice house! You should have us over for dinner some time....
Hooray! I'm glad you posted pics of your new house. I bet it's nice to have the space your family finally deserves.
Yay! House pictures!!! :)
Awesome a picture of the place you call home!
Congratulations to you both, I know the feeling because we just moved in to our first house this fall too. Your house looks great, and Mike looks like a proud husband!
Go Mike!
Post a Comment