Thursday, November 19, 2009

Painting our first wall




So here we are making our one of our first home improvments. All of our house is all painted a light cream color with a little darker doors and door frames. But we decided our bedroom (1st) needed some color. Mike had gotten some free paint from Glidden online so we decieded to run with it. I was really scared to paint that color cause it is sooooo dark but now i love it after 3 coats of paint on it. It is called cranberry zing. But we don't have a picture yet on our computer of the third coat. It was fun. Mike did most of the work (the 2nd and 3rd coats) The kids wanted to help but we didn't want to have "red" paint everywhere on our carpet. We did have a plastic sheet down but we didn't want to chance it. We were really carfull!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I LOVE the color. I was always too scared to paint. It looks great!